Luminara's newest remote features timer functions right on the remote. Only a select few of the newest Luminara candles are compatible with this remote. While the ON/OFF functionality will work with Older candles the same way the Old Remote operated, the timer function will not.
With the New candles in the ON Switch position, the New Timer functions will be Engaged, and you can turn the candle to the 4, 6, 8 or 10 Hour Timer Mode using this Remote.
- Compatible with the newest Luminara Classic candles
- ON/OFF function will work with most Luminara pillars, tapers, and lanterns
- TIMER function will NOT work with older candles and some new candles
- Timer function will not work with ANY of the 360 candles.
- Requires (1) CR2025 battery (included)
- Active range for remote to function is up to 15 feet
- Luminara candle must be switched to the ON position for the remote to function
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a 3 candle set with a remote that looks exactly the same, will this remote work for that candle set and does it need to be programed?
If the remotes are the same, this remote will work. No programing needed.
What are the dimensions of the remote?
The remote control dimensions are 3 3/8" in length, 1 9/16" wide, and 1/4" thick.
Excellent. The price was right cheaper than any other place and it came with the battery..
I assume the remote will work, but the batteries in the candles appear drained.
PERFECT AMD SO REASONABLE !