Luminara's newest remote features timer functions right on the remote. Only a select few of the newest Luminara candles are compatible with this remote. While the ON/OFF functionality will work with Older candles the same way the Old Remote operated, the timer function will not.
With the New candles in the ON Switch position, the New Timer functions will be Engaged, and you can turn the candle to the 4, 6, 8 or 10 Hour Timer Mode using this Remote.
- Compatible with the newest Luminara Classic candles
- ON/OFF function will work with most Luminara pillars, tapers, and lanterns
- TIMER function will NOT work with older candles and some new candles
- Timer function will not work with ANY of the 360 candles.
- Requires (1) CR2025 battery (included)
- Active range for remote to function is up to 15 feet
- Luminara candle must be switched to the ON position for the remote to function
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the dimensions of the remote?
The remote control dimensions are 3 3/8" in length, 1 9/16" wide, and 1/4" thick.
I assume the remote will work, but the batteries in the candles appear drained.
PERFECT AMD SO REASONABLE !