Add a touch of ambience and elegance to a dark hallway, bathroom, or any room that needs a bit of illumination. These two plug-in nightlights feature LED flame technology. From Luminara.
- Includes two plug-in nightlights
- Settings for continually on or dusk-to-dawn
- Nightlight flickers realistically like a candle flame
- Each measures 2.5" x 3.5" x 2.0"
- ETL listed; 90-day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Not what you need? Check out our great selection of other Luminara products!
A Safe and Fun Way to Decorate With Candles
Moving flame technology by Luminara provides one of the most realistic looking flameless candles on the market today. What's the secret? Watch as the light dances and flickers across the flame piece of the Luminara moving flame candle, providing a soft glowing effect.
Created by Disney for their Haunted Mansion ride, the moving flame technology will make you swear you're looking at a real wax candle.
The built in timer automatically turns the Luminara flameless candle off after 5 hours of use and turns it on again 19 hours later. The sturdy shell of the Luminara candle is made of Soft Touch ABS plastic and is for indoor use only.
Luminara flameless candles are a safe alternative to real wax candles. Now you can enjoy candles in your home without the worry of a fire hazard. Great for use around pets and kids.
Add a beautiful touch of light to weddings, mantels, tablescapes, centerpieces, holiday displays and more with this Luminara unscented flameless candle. This Luminara ivory flameless candle adds a special touch to your decor throughout the year.
Clean as needed with a soft, dry cloth. If needed, use a damp cloth with a mild household soap. Note that the color may vary from candle to candle, and the color and scent (if included) may fade over time.
Your Luminara candle is guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. We will replace your defective candle with the same or similar item. This warranty does not cover damage due to neglect, misuse, exposure to excessive heat or improper battery installation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.