- 8" ivory taper candle attached to a 5" base
- Requires (2) C alkaline batteries (batteries not included) for a long 400 hour battery life
- Convenient five-hour on/19-hour off timer and off/on switch
- Low battery indicator to let you know when to change the batteries
- For indoor use only
- Remote compatible for added convenience
- 1 taper candle with gold base per package
Not want you want? Check out our great selection of other Luminara products!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the diameter of the candle itself? Thank you.
The widest part of the base is 2.75 inch across the bottom. The diameter of the candlestick is 1.5 inches. The height of the metal-like plastic base is about 5 inch high.
Can you turn the luminara window candles on and off yourself. I would not need the candles on for the time stated.
Yes, if you turn the switch at the bottom of the candle to the on position, you are able to use the remote to turn the candle on and off whenever you would like. You can also turn the candle off/on with the switch on the bottom of the candle.
If you already have previous versions of these window candles, will they all work with the remote control?
Not necessarily. Some older Luminara candles are not remote compatible.